We thank all participants for an awesome conference!!
NVIDIA Best Paper was awarded to
Atomistic Visualization of Mesoscopic Whole-Cell Simulations
Martin Falk (VISUS, University of Stuttgart)
Michael Krone (VISUS, University of Stuttgart)
Thomas Ertl (VISUS, University of Stuttgart)
NVIDIA Best Poster was awarded to
Efficient projection and deformation of volumetric shape and intensity models for accurate simulation of X-ray images
Moritz Ehlke (Zuse Institute Berlin)
Heiko Ramm (Zuse Institute Berlin)
Hans Lamecker (Zuse Institute Berlin)
Stefan Zachow (Zuse Institute Berlin)
- Proceedings published by the European Association for Computer Graphics.
- Three best papers invited to be published in Computer Graphics Forum.
- Best paper and best poster awards sponsored by NVIDIA.
- 22/08/12 – The registration page is now open and awaits your registration.
- 15/08/12 – The program for VCBM 2012 is online now.
- 05/08/12 – Please submit your posters through the SRM poster submission track.
- 15/06/12 – The SRM submission system is now open and ready for submission.
- 05/04/12 – We are happy to announce the invited speakers.
- 08/03/12 – NVIDIA sponsors the NVIDIA Best Paper and the NVIDIA Best Poster Awards.
- 04/01/12 – A list of the international program committee members is now available on the IPC page.
- 11/06/11 – We are happy to announce, that the authors of the best three papers will be invited to submit an extended article version of their paper to the Computer Graphics Forum.